8th Annual Fine Arts and Fine Crafts Show and Sale

Thursday, August 29, 2013

In Paulette's by Design Studio

This is one of my favorite places to be in all the world...like being a kid again:  "What would happen if I did this?"..."How would this look if it was turned this way and paired with that, but upside down and turned slightly to the left?"  Ahhhh, FREEDOM.



I found a beautiful rough cut Australian Boulder Opal while in Tucson this last winter - what a score!  (The lady from whom I purchased it was such a delight!)  I wire-wrapped the stone in sterling silver and gold-filled wire, and used Australian Boulder Opal chips, sterling silver rounds, and earth-tone and silver seed beads to compliment it.  The set was completed with a matching pair of earrings (not pictured), and sold during the 2013 Sequim Arts Tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment